Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Origins of my blog Part 2


So as part of the magical all-integrating triangle Paul mentions how he uploads photos straight from his mobile device to Flickr and that he loves how he can easily integrate it with his blogs. Hence, my sudden albeit calculated and obviously well thought out plans for blogging...

So the next question on your mind... do I have a Flickr page? Of course I do (just haven't got any photos on there yet, but once I do you can rest assured I'll have the obligatory self-advertisement on here!)

I realise that now you know why I am blogging there isn't any suspense for you to keep reading. But there is albeit to see if I write any more posts at all or update my Flickr page?

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Aditya Prateek Anand said...

Hi Prazy,

Paul Reynolds was ineffectually trying to refer the New Zealand Digital Content Strategy. a huge policy document, intended to be used as a driver to push the adoption of net technologies actively.

This is a good as any reason for starting a blog. So you have inadvertantly contributed to the NZ Digital Content Strategy!!

Cheers